INTERNATIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT, INC.
POEA License No.: POEA-108-LB-062515-R-PAE - License Valid from Oct 29, 2019 to Oct 28, 2031
For 3 decades, since its inception in 1981 as a land-based and sea-based recruitment company, INTERNATIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT, INC., has been in the forefront and proud to cater to the ever increasing global demand for Overseas Filipino Workers’ world-class skills, talent and craftsmanship that is in the Middle East & Gulf Countries, North and South Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia. ISD recruits, processes and deploys to currently more than 50 countries and 200 clients in various industries: from Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Engineering, Procurement & Construction, Ship Repair & Building, Information Technology, Aviation, Healthcare, Ship Manning, Hospitality to Catering and Ports, Hospitals, Airports, Military Bases Operations & Maintenance. Serving reputable international industry giants such as Bechtel International of USA, Australia & Canada, Al Zamil Group of Companies of Saudi Arabia & the Middle East, ABV Rock Group of Saudi Arabia & Africa, POYRY of Switzerland, Orion, AMEC Global Resources and Swift International of London, Leighton Construction of Asia, to name but a few. WE MOVE SPECIAL PEOPLE.
ISD’s commitment to quality service, an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, could not be more described than in its Quality Policy “To recruit, process and deploy Overseas Filipino Workers that meet customers’, legal regulatory and statutory requirements” focused on enhancement of Customer Satisfaction. The Mission to provide its customers with Filipinos who have the skills, perseverance and dedication to excel and to deliver quality service in meeting the present and future requirements of all its customers.
WHAT IS ISD BEFORE AND NOW?
ISD is First:
- In the internet since 1996 – www.isdphilppines.com now an interactive website open to ISD applicants and clients
- To introduce a mobile fully equipped and internet based recruitment office – the Jobs-on-Wheels (JOWS); a concept realized in 2005 bringing job orders at the doorsteps of applicants throughout its reaches in coordination with several local or municipal government’s Public Employment Service Offices (PESO)
As innovative and responsive ISD is, with changing times and to achieve growth and continual improvement it offers the following Facilities and Resources maintained and upgraded as the need demands or arises:
- Five story building dedicated solely to recruitment activities and a Wi-Fi hotspot all floors for client’s easy and free internet access
- Interactive Web-based Recruitment System accessible to online applicants and clients inquiries
- LAN activated recruitment operations connecting all departments and ISD employees from sourcing and creation of applicants database to processing and deployment upon client’s final interview, selection, approval and hiring of candidates
- Four interview rooms, one with SKYPE interview/chat capability
- One seminar and test room for 40 persons
- The 4th floor an equipped civil trade test and training center
- 45 industry seasoned staff consisting of five Project Officers handling dedicated employers or accounts, five Technical Interviewers of different engineering disciplines and others whose competence, awareness and training are reviewed and evaluated periodically for efficiency and effectiveness
- A branch office ISD Cebu City in the Visayas or south of the Philippines
Premium services extended to:
- Facilitation of allotment payment to workers family and beneficiaries
- Medical evacuation and emergency assistance cases
- A Welfare Office and program with a Welfare Officer in charge
- Re-processing of re-contract workers or returnees
- Booking and ticket procurement at very competitive prices for ISD clients
- In house conduct of Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar and Safety Orientation for free to its departing workers
- In house processing of POEA travel exit permits or Overseas Employment Certificates
ISD is the recipient of three Top Performer Awards, a Hall of Fame Award, Five Awards of Excellence from the Dept. of Labor and Employment, Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and more from other various government and private institutions with citations and plaques of appreciation. These are in testimony for the many years of ISD’s commitment to recruitment service par excellence, of quality and integrity for the satisfaction of ISD customers, workers, employees and all its stakeholders. ISD, hands down, is one of the top five industry agencies of the land.
Proud of its achievements and to being a responsible partner of the Philippine government ISD recorded a remittance amounting to 471 Million US Dollars. Beyond the name and reputation built in the industry ISD owes this to the Overseas Filipino Workers, its greatest inspiration and shall continue to move special people closer to their dreams of a brighter future through gainful and dignified overseas employment. This is International Skill Development, Inc.<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
Showing 1 to 10 out of 31 jobs
Showing 1 to 10 out of 31 jobs